Hi everyone! Remember me? I started off being a regular blogger and then it fell by the wayside.
I resolve to do far better from now on.
So what have i been doing? Well you know, the usual. Juggling the shock of the School run, tending to over tired children who had a bit of a shock to their systems, endless uniform washing, sorting out of forms, parental permission slips and of course their reading homework every night.
While all this has been going on, we also managed to sort out another car. The one i had previously posted about turned out to be a little 'too good to be true' so we decided not to go ahead with it.
Instead i picked a Peugeot 307 2008, 1.6 with only 16000 miles.
Cue the grumbles from every local male on my Facebook friend list about how they would never go for a French car only to be told by me that the mileage i'll be doing really wont be a great deal and its only for a first starter car and that I like it, the other half mechanically approved it and so we will be going ahead with the sale.
It needed a couple of bits tending to (nothing major) and was supposed to be all set to pick up tomorrow morning. However, the car dealer has had a delay and unless they can get it done very quickly first thing tomorrow morning (other half is on late shift and needs to leave for work at lunch time), we wont be able to pick the car up until Saturday.
This is immensely frustrating for a person like me. I have passed my test (and got my license in the post!) and all i want to do is get moving. I very much dislike having to wait for things. I am sadly, very much a 'I want it now' kinda gal.
But nevertheless, hopefully, by the end of this week i will be FREE! No more relying on lifts from others. I can come and go as i please.
Great :-D
I resolve to do far better from now on.
So what have i been doing? Well you know, the usual. Juggling the shock of the School run, tending to over tired children who had a bit of a shock to their systems, endless uniform washing, sorting out of forms, parental permission slips and of course their reading homework every night.
While all this has been going on, we also managed to sort out another car. The one i had previously posted about turned out to be a little 'too good to be true' so we decided not to go ahead with it.
Instead i picked a Peugeot 307 2008, 1.6 with only 16000 miles.
Cue the grumbles from every local male on my Facebook friend list about how they would never go for a French car only to be told by me that the mileage i'll be doing really wont be a great deal and its only for a first starter car and that I like it, the other half mechanically approved it and so we will be going ahead with the sale.
It needed a couple of bits tending to (nothing major) and was supposed to be all set to pick up tomorrow morning. However, the car dealer has had a delay and unless they can get it done very quickly first thing tomorrow morning (other half is on late shift and needs to leave for work at lunch time), we wont be able to pick the car up until Saturday.
This is immensely frustrating for a person like me. I have passed my test (and got my license in the post!) and all i want to do is get moving. I very much dislike having to wait for things. I am sadly, very much a 'I want it now' kinda gal.
But nevertheless, hopefully, by the end of this week i will be FREE! No more relying on lifts from others. I can come and go as i please.
Great :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment